I think that radio buttons, checkboxes, switches, etc. are often used in the input form, but i think the design tends to be monotonous.
So this time, I'll introduce an animated toggle that works with CSS, which is easy to use with Kopipe.
I often use the toggle by all means in the form etc.Please refer to that.
- Click-to-light bulb-like toggle switch
- Animated toggle switch where a certain anime-style character wakes up or sleeps by clicking
- Elastic animation switch box that bounces when clicked (toggle)
- Animation switch box (toggle) that changes color radially with a click
- Simple switchbox (toggle) with CSS grid animation
- Three simple switch boxes (toggles)
- Switch box (toggle) that switches gender by click
- Toggle switch like electric switchbutton
- Toggle switch with red and green kawaii design that is easy to understand on and off
- Animated toggle switch that can be locked and unlocked by click
- Toggle button that can change the background color of ON freely
- The animation of the toggle covers roughly!ON-OFF animation switch 15 species
- Black and White Animation Toggle Button
- Animated toggle switch that spins buttons in toggle when clicked